Friday, July 25, 2008

Visit From Kristin and Ang






This weekend Kristin and Angelo traveled all the way from Boston to attend a conference and visit. I had the pleasure of watching Ang one day while she was at the conference and it is true what they say, he is an easy lil guy. Wyatt loved the company - he loves an audience - and has been asking "where's Kristin and Angelo" since they left. Hopefully they'll come back soon. We did lots of hangin around the house cooking dinner and drinking beer, as it seemed that inevitably one of the kids was always asleep. One evening we ventured out to the wine bar where Wyatt, my little noneater, proceeded to tell me repeatedly that he LIKED monchego cheese. What was I thinking that I haven't tried it on him yet...of course if you eat nothing else you probably eat that (oh and he also likes popcorn and water.) Anyway, I bought some so, we'll see how much he likes it. At the wine bar I also met another mom named Penny who has a son named Wyatt (one week younger than bear) and lives in our neighborhood. Weird!

No comments: