Saturday, April 18, 2009

Swimming Lessons




Every Thursday Gammy takes Malcolm to his swim class. Lately Wyatt has been allowed to go too and splash around in the pool with Gigi while Malcolm is in swim class. Wyatt had been signed up for his own swim class but decided he didn't want to do it anymore. We thought he didn't like swimming - turns out that he just doesn't like being in the class but has a great time swimming around and playing on his own. He loves to swim over to the class to "check on Malcolm." This week after swim class he told me that he didn't want to swim over to the class. When I asked him why not he said, "because they were singing wheels on the bus." I replied, "I thought you liked that song" and his response was, "I do but I don't want to sing it."

1 comment:

John said...

During summer vacation, a lot of kids and teens are going out to have some swimming lessons. They are not just enjoying the splash but also learning new styles on how to swim.